Crafting for Naomi, part 2

I was perusing pinterest while nursing Naomi today and saw a pin for this free dress pattern. It's from a great craft blog called Made by Rae. It looked simple enough, so during Naomi's (long!) afternoon nap today I basically got it all finished except for sewing on the pockets and buttons, which I was able to do later this evening.

The pattern came together really well and I'm definitely planning on buying the full pattern from her blog which includes several different looks - different necklines and sleeve options and sizing up to a 5T. I have used another pattern by her previously,  the toddler backpack pattern, and loved it, so I had a feeling this one would be just as nice. And it was. I'm definitely going to be making this again. Excuse the bad photos, but I was so excited I couldn't wait until tomorrow during the day. I can't wait until Sunday when we can wear it to church!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.