2012 reflections

I have been seeing lots of year-end posts popping up on different blogs over the last week. I figured it's probably my turn. I had started a post about what a tough year it's been - Last January, after all, we were mourning a lost pregnancy. Then we were looking forward to adoption. Then we were nervously waiting out those early weeks of a very unexpected pregnancy. And of course there was Jeff's ongoing job search, which has been a major source of sadness/anger/frustration over the last 12 months.

Then I read this post, and was immediately chastened. I should be giving thanks for everything - not just the beautiful and healthy daughter we brought home from the hospital three weeks ago, but also the perplexing and frustrating job search.

So. It's been a year.
And God has been good to us through it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.